The aftermath of a motor vehicle accident may leave you facing long-term medical treatment and extensive recovery efforts. When you file a claim after an accident, the insurance carrier may offer a settlement. Before you decide to accept the settlement or take the...
Passionate About Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Clients
- What are the biggest misconceptions about workers’ compensation?
- To settle or not to settle: the factors that drive how you should think about your MVA claim
- What factors determine the compensation you get after an accident?
- How do I obtain workers’ compensation benefits in Iowa?
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: What’s the difference?