Welders run the risk of burn injury to the eyes from exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light emitted from welding torches. Left untreated, flash burns or inflammation to the cornea can result in infections and, in serious cases, may cause loss of vision. The symptoms of...
Passionate About Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Clients
- What are the biggest misconceptions about workers’ compensation?
- To settle or not to settle: the factors that drive how you should think about your MVA claim
- What factors determine the compensation you get after an accident?
- How do I obtain workers’ compensation benefits in Iowa?
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: What’s the difference?