There are many hazards associated with working in construction, warehouses and manufacturing. Being “struck by” an object is one of the leading causes of on the job related injuries and worker deaths. Struck by injuries may include being struck by heavy equipment or...
Passionate About Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Clients
- What are the biggest misconceptions about workers’ compensation?
- To settle or not to settle: the factors that drive how you should think about your MVA claim
- What factors determine the compensation you get after an accident?
- How do I obtain workers’ compensation benefits in Iowa?
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: What’s the difference?