In an effort to reduce distracted driving caused by texting while driving, in 2017, Iowa’s distracted driving law became a primary law, empowering law enforcement officers to stop any driver texting (reading, writing, or sending) or using any other portable electronic...
Passionate About Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Clients
- What are the biggest misconceptions about workers’ compensation?
- To settle or not to settle: the factors that drive how you should think about your MVA claim
- What factors determine the compensation you get after an accident?
- How do I obtain workers’ compensation benefits in Iowa?
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: What’s the difference?