When we see injuries re-occurring at a particular workplace, it becomes painfully evident that employer has a pattern of not providing a secure workplace.
If you've been injured while on the job, don't let time go by without acting. Call Eric, Randy, and Sarah at 515-225-4485, or visit us at Loneylaw.com.
Some employers never seem to learn, either that, or they just don't care.
At Loney & Schueller, we believe there is no substitute for integrity. We just wish insurance companies felt the same way. In reality, insurance companies make their profits and keep their shareholders happy by regularly denying claims or offering low settlements.
- We care for our clients and provide personal service throughout the case.
- We promptly return phone calls to address all your concerns.
- We have years of experience directly focused in these areas.
- Clients appreciate our aggressive, always-on-the-offense approach.
- We get paid only when you get paid, and we take a percentage of the recovery, so you pay no upfront fees.
- We provide free consultations, and will visit clients at home or in the hospital.
We fight for you...and never side with your employer.
As we see in study after study regarding injuries at the workplace...one of the most common causes of injury is due to falls.
We treat our clients with the utmost respect & care...and we try to make the process of getting your rightful compensation as smooth as possible.
What would happen if you're injured at work by a fellow employee? Do you still have rights?