Cumulative or repetitive trauma injuries develop over time, and their origin may not be immediately recognizable or provable.
Manufacturing, service industry, trucking, health care, and office workers can all suffer from repetitive stress or trauma injuries caused by some function in the workplace. Many people do not notice their injury until years after leaving the job that caused the injury. Regardless of the time that has passed, you still have options with a devoted and experienced workers' compensation lawyer.
Eric, Randy, and Sarah work tirelessly on behalf of our clients and guide them through the claims process in relation to:
- Knee injuries: torn ACL or MCL tendon, dislocated joint
- Back injuries: herniated disk, bulging disk, lumbar strain, other muscle and tendon strains
- Shoulder and elbow injuries: torn rotator cuff, torn bicep, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, joint instability or muscle impingement
- Hand and wrist injuries: carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, hand-arm vibration syndrome
Naturally, employers and their insurance companies deny claims for repetitive stress injuries regularly. Such claims are difficult to prove, and they think that denying your claim will quiet you.
Pursuing the Full Value of Your Claim, Guiding Your Recovery
You deserve the full value of your benefits, and we will fight to secure it. Repetitive stress injuries are debilitating, and we help you obtain fair compensation, including:
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings
- Vocational rehabilitation and retraining
- Permanent partial disability benefits (PPD), if necessary
Call Eric, Randy, and Sarah at 515-225-4485 or visit us at Loneylaw.com.