Workers whose jobs include working in a loud environment, using repetitive motion or handling toxic materials such as asbestos suffer a high rate of occupational disease and disabilities. If you work in Iowa, chances are your occupation-related disability will be covered by your employer's workers' compensation insurance.
Call us to discuss the circumstances of your disease or disability. Our attorneys have more than 20 combined years of experience helping injured workers obtain medical treatment benefits and disability wage settlements for occupational diseases and injuries caused by repetitive motion or an unsafe work environment.
Workers' compensation insurance carriers are notorious for denying claims related to an occupational disease such as hearing loss, repetitive stress injuries and illness resulting from exposure to toxic materials or unsafe environments. We have helped hundreds of workers prove their claims. We work aggressively to help you move your claim through the system efficiently and effectively.
Common types of occupational diseases include:
- Work-related hearing loss
- Lead poisoning resulting in memory loss and decline in mental functioning
- Blurred vision, diminished eyesight and blindness
- Mesothelioma, asbestosis resulting from exposure to asbestos
- Respiratory diseases related to exposure to toxic chemicals
- Heart attacks, high blood pressure and cardiac conditions related to stress on the job
Call Eric, Randy, and Sarah at 515-225-4485 or visit us at Loneylaw.com. We're ready to fight for you, and to ensure you get the compensation you rightfully deserve!