We hear it all too often that injured workers are frustrated with the system and want to give up.
The worst thing you could do is give up because that is exactly what the insurance company wants you to do.
Rather than giving up, hire an experienced workers' compensation attorney to flip the playing field. We at Loney & Schueller flip the playing field and provide the following guidance to obtain the compensation you deserve:
- We will fight on your side and explain the process step by step so you are not only comfortable in the process but also know exactly what is going on with your claim.
- We will relieve the stress placed on the injured worker and their family in dealing with the insurance company adjuster, the nurse case manager and the hired gun doctors.
- We will deal with medical providers and collection companies seeking payments for medical bills that the insurance company should have paid.
- You will speak to your attorney, and we will answer any and all questions you may have.
- We will try your case if you are not getting the money your claim deserves.
If you've been injured at work, the best thing to do is call Eric, Randy, or Sarah at 515-225-4485. We find that nearly all of our clients are unaware of how many rights they actually have. These laws are there to protect the employee and to ensure they are properly compensated if an accident should occur.
We will go over your rights with you, and together, we will find the proper course of action to take...and then fight vigorously for your rights. We aren't concerned with your employer being upset with us...we don't represent them in any fashion...we represent YOU.